BlackSwan Technologies is reinventing enterprise software through Agile Intelligence for the Enterprise – a fusion of data, artificial intelligence and cloud technologies that provides unparalleled business value.
BlackSwan’s technology features:
- A data fabric that forms a unified, virtual view of the enterprise and beyond, eliminating the need to build a costly, centralised data lake. Our schemaless design enables the same information to be repurposed at will, providing real-time situational awareness with minimal data management effort.
- Composite AI that blends multiple analytic techniques to enable expert-level decision-making at scale. A knowledge graph creates context and transparency around decisions, enhancing staff’s ability to react to insights and innovate.
- A cloud-agnostic architecture with a low/no-code environment that frees business analysts to quickly and self-sufficiently build, configure, and deploy their applications.
We offer multi-tier enterprise products that create the foundation for composable businesses, equipping enterprises with real-time adaptability and resilience for lasting market leadership. Customers rapidly can apply these products to a single challenge, then incrementally expand adoption across the enterprise, while interoperating with existing IT assets.
Three core products: ELEMENT, ELEMENTRY and CAIOS form the foundation of our offerings.
- Award-winning ELEMENT™ enables organisations to build enterprise AI applications at scale for any domain quickly and at a fraction of the cost. It is equally adept at integrating structured corporate data as unstructured or open source data.
- ELEMENTRY™ allows any organisation to demonstrate a proof-of-concept of their intelligence-centric application in a single sitting. It’s a streamlined approach to demonstrating every type of capability offered in ELEMENT.
- The Cloud AI Operating System, CAIOS™, delivers infrastructure-as-code – an automated, programmatic way to control cloud resources with minimum effort or cloud expertise. Working with one’s integrated development environment and cloud platforms, CAIOS delivers 10x gains in developer productivity, deployment speed, security, portability and performance for solution architects, DevOps and migration engineers.
In addition, domain-specific applications are ready-made for adoption – industry-proven and fully customisable.
- ELEMENT of Compliance™ dramatically improves screening accuracy and reduces the CapEx and OpEx of end-to-end KYC, financial fraud and anti-money laundering monitoring for organisations with extensive regulatory and reputational demands. Tailored versions address banking and asset management. The application has won multiple industry leadership awards, most recently from Chartis and Risk.net, for its capabilities.
- ELEMENT of Market Data™ greatly enhances data enrichment, quality and governance. Utilising a Data Fabric approach, organisations can consolidate information from numerous sources, gain visibility of data consumption, enforce control decisions, improve knowledge discovery, and generate domain-specific insights.
- ELEMENT of Customer 360™ bypasses data silos ensuring there are no discrepancies when creating a holistic view of a customer. Leveraging its decentralised Data Fabric approach, enterprises are able to cross-reference data points, obtain market-domain context and make inferences; intuitively view and analyse an entity-relationship network; and ultimately provide an up-to-date and accurate 360-degree view of a customer across disparate data sources.
Please inquire about additional domain-specific applications, in areas such as risk management, underwriting, customer segmentation, market intelligence and government services.
BlackSwan and its worldwide partners also operate offerings as multi-tenant managed services, combining leading technology capabilities with military-grade security, operational excellence, and deep domain expertise.
BlackSwan Technologies is generating billions of dollars in economic value for renowned global brands, through accelerated innovation and operational efficiency. We partner with leading consultancies, ISVs, and MSPs to serve the aspirations of corporations, public sector entities, and innovative startups alike.
The private company maintains gravity centres in the UK, Europe, Israel, the US, and Sri Lanka. www.blackswantechnologies.ai
Policies and Statements